2010/04/30

Mode 0 / Mode 3 / Mode 4 Tests.

I started to check various ROMs.
Mode 0 seems to be OK.

















Then checked mode 3:

This is the screen shot from the emulator.














And here is what I get :
















The difference is that I do not have sprites yet, so I can not display the text.
And it also uses HDMA for color rasters, which have dont have yet either.
So for what has been implemented so far, everything is good.

Mode 4 :
I have a glitch, it seems that I read the tile as if it was in mode 16 pixel tiles,
where actually it must access in 8 pixel tile.
Too tired now, I will check that tomorrow. I remember the specs saying that for this mode it MUST be 16 pixels... may be mode 5 ? Too sleepy anyway... Let's save some work for tomorrow anyway :-)

No comments: